Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 09:32 PM   #1
dxt78
dxt78 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
For Sale: Amazon Kindle

Hello, my name is David and I'd like to sell my like new Amazon Kindle.

I am an electrical engineering PhD student at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. I got this Kindle a couple weeks after it came out as a gift from my dad.

I am a very careful person and have taken excellent care of it. As a bonus, I will offer free shipping, free ebooks on a CD, and a free 1 GB secure digital card for any additional storage space you might need.

I am selling it because as a graduate student, I am very busy and so I only have time to read engineering textbooks. I have found that the Kindle is not so great at displaying the pdf's with large pictures and graphs that I need to read. So, my plan is to sell it and use the money to buy a small tablet PC.

Condition: Like new! I have barely used it. There are no scratches or blemishes.
Packaging: Original packaging and everything is included. Bonus: If you'd like, I can also include the twenty or so ebooks I have on a CD. They are mostly self-improvement books or bestsellers. Also, I can include a 1 GB SD card that I have in the device.

I will sell to the highest bidder. Also, I will pay for shipping and insure it. Please email to dxt78@case.edu

I will also register the Kindle before shipping, so you can connect it to a new account just as you would a new one.

Thanks!

Last edited by dxt78; 01-15-2008 at 09:38 PM.
Old 01-19-2008, 08:36 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
The Kindle doesn't display PDFs at all unless you convert them to Mobipocket format first.
Advert
Old 06-17-2008, 05:28 PM   #3
Hamza
Hamza began at the beginning.

Device: None Yet
Mayhaps the guy is scamming...?
Closed Thread