Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-08-2011, 08:18 PM   #1
John from Sydney
John from Sydney began at the beginning.

Device: Sony eReader
Question Calibre get Books

I've just discovered and downloaded calibre ... watch the intro video and seen the Get Books option in action. When I try to search in the Get Books option i get no resuts ... evn for the book used in the demo. Is this a problem caused by being in Australia. i am stubbling at the first fence. Anybody got any idea why I can't get Books.
John from Sydney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:37 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by John from Sydney View Post
I've just discovered and downloaded calibre ... watch the intro video and seen the Get Books option in action. When I try to search in the Get Books option i get no resuts ... evn for the book used in the demo. Is this a problem caused by being in Australia. i am stubbling at the first fence. Anybody got any idea why I can't get Books.
Probably your firewall is blocking calibre.exe
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
get books