Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-31-2013, 05:06 PM   #1
alfarhan
Enthusiast
alfarhan is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.alfarhan is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.alfarhan is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.alfarhan is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.alfarhan is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.alfarhan is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.alfarhan is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.alfarhan is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.alfarhan is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.alfarhan is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.alfarhan is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kindle PaperWhite
Live conversion to azw3 NOT azw

Finally my Kindle Paperwhite works fine with Arabic language. I convert books from epub to azw3 using Caliber fine.

My question is this:

I use online services like instapaper.com which will email whatever web page i want to my PW. Instapaper.com and other services use my email at amazon ***@free.kindle.com to convert the webpage and send it to my kindle. The problem is that Amazon free conversion service will send me .azw file NOT azw3. From what I see .azw files don't display Arabic charecters correctly. I have to download the azw file from my PW to my laptop then convert it to azw3 using Caliber. That's useless.

Is there a way to make Amazon conversion service (@free.kindle.com) to send me azw3 file instead of azw? If not, is there any other way you guys suggest?
alfarhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:56 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Nope, Amazon's email thingy still doesn't support KF8.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert