Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-07-2009, 09:47 PM   #1
swt_decadent
swt_decadent began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader 505
Why won't the right name show when I add pdf on the library?

I use JE Comics to organize my manga but when I put it on my sony library it was named document. I start renaming it and even using calibre but it still showing document on the library. On my folder it shows the right name but when I put it on my library again it was named document. I wanted to be able to name it right so I wouldn't confuse it if I add a new manga. I don't want all of them naming documents. Please help!
swt_decadent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:37 AM   #2
gwynevans
Wizzard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2, iPhone 6s, Kindle Voyage & Kindle PaperWhite
The app will be showing the metadata from the PDF, rather than the filename. You'll probably need to edit it with something like BeCyPDFMetaEdit in order to change it.
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert