Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 12-17-2007, 11:02 PM   #1
api_1
api_1 began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Lookup - which dictionary is used?

Hello,
got my Cybook today and now trying to make lookup work best for me. Does anybody know if there is any way to configure which dictionary the lookup uses? Or it just uses all? I'm not familiar with files formats but assume every dictionary file (any file may) have an index - so may be the device just indexing all files (keywords entries) and suggest a list when I do the lookup (I assume so since sometimes I get 3 options for the same word, I got several dictionary installed). Anyway to configure that? May be I can read about all these details somwhere?

Like the image quality but damn its so limited in control and configuration (must be spoiled with PDA

Thanks,
Alex
api_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 11:31 PM   #2
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
It appears to just use all that it finds and puts them in the order that it found them. I have a dictionary and thesaurus installed so when I do a lookup the word shows up twice.
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert