Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 05-23-2013, 06:00 PM   #1
MemoryDamaged
MemoryDamaged began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Arc
Question Broken Kobo Arc screen :(

So I only had my Kobo Arc for 2 months and it was dropped. I contacted Kobo via phone and they told me to mail them a picture. Done. They tell me the next day they can not replace it. I asked for a screen replacement I would have paid for not an entirely new Arc.. so mad.
Does anyone know of a place that will fix/replace my screen? If I can not have it fixed I am going Nook.
MemoryDamaged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 04:22 AM   #2
stevov
Groupie
stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus Fonepad,kobo arc,htc onex, htc titan
what sort of company is this that cant fix what it sells.no wonder Carphone Warehouse will only give you 18 quid if you trade in your 5 month old 160 quid arc.
stevov is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
broken screen, kobo arc, replace screen