Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-10-2008, 03:44 PM   #1
gixxermenace
gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: sony prs 505
Sony Leather Case Received

Just got my new leather case from Sony Style (UK) and it has not got pockets in but the thing that bothers me the most is when i have it held when reading the book seems to drop slightly down on the right side from what i can guess is the weight, does this happen on everyones case ?
gixxermenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:50 PM   #2
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
The one in Sony Style UK site looks like the same as the regular cover the reader comes with, i shouldn't drop like that, but it might be a different cover.
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-11-2008, 03:53 AM   #3
WigglePig
%20ErrorParse$$#0fh%20
WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleKB (fixed battery!) and a new Kobo Glo!
gixxer, mine does that although only a little. I guess it's due to the soft leather that the case is made of sagging a bit when the Reader's weight pulls on the hinge attachment thingie.

TRa

WP
WigglePig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 07:55 AM   #4
gixxermenace
gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: sony prs 505
yeah, thats what i think it is just the soft leather, i am slowly getting over it

i must admit though there seems be a distinct lack of good cases for the sony, guess in few months the other companies might get to grips with it and make some cool cases
gixxermenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:34 AM   #5
WigglePig
%20ErrorParse$$#0fh%20
WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleKB (fixed battery!) and a new Kobo Glo!
Ah, I like the leather Reader case but IMHO the black leather is just a bit too boring. To combat this, I am speaking to a leatherworker who makes leather book covers and diaries/journals and such about her making me a nice heavy carved leather cover for my Reader. It should look nice and old-school and have a leather lace closure, etc.

ttfn
WigglePig is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-11-2008, 11:16 AM   #6
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Kobo Forma
A company called M-Edge makes a few different covers for portable reading devices.

http://www.buymedge.com/p_products.html

Personally, I like the executive jacket.
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 11:21 AM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by WigglePig View Post
Ah, I like the leather Reader case but IMHO the black leather is just a bit too boring. To combat this, I am speaking to a leatherworker who makes leather book covers and diaries/journals and such about her making me a nice heavy carved leather cover for my Reader. It should look nice and old-school and have a leather lace closure, etc.

ttfn
When you get more information -- and PICTURES - please post them. There are a number of people here who would be very interested in this project.

Thanks,
Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote