Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-16-2012, 11:42 AM   #1
whoadammit
whoadammit began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Vox
Sort books in series

I'm new to calibre and trying to figure out how to get calibre to sort/list books in a series. I have used metadata and given each book it's number in the series manually.In the main window (showing all your books) they are out of sequence with no way of telling what their number is unless you click on the title and read the description in the left sidebar...Is there a way for them to show up in library, in reading order? I don't have the number in the book title, I just use the book number in metadata.
whoadammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:54 AM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
If you click on the Series column header then books are sorted in series order
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-16-2012, 11:59 AM   #3
whoadammit
whoadammit began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Vox
itimpi, thank-you!! That's kind of a "DUH!" moment for me!! lol..I just started with calibre and haven't really figured out all the adjustments yet...Thank you so much for helping a newbie..I just got my first ereader 2 months ago! I'm alittle behind...lol
whoadammit is offline   Reply With Quote