Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 02-21-2012, 03:05 AM   #1
Guido Henkel
Enthusiast
Guido Henkel began at the beginning.

Device: mobi, epub, lit
Calibre clipping font sizes?

Calibre is clipping a 3em font size I defined in my style sheet, arbitrarily turning it into 2em in the final mobi and epub files. Is there something I can do about this? It is not desired behavior on my part.
Guido Henkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 07:44 AM   #2
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Look at the values in Convert - Look&Feel - Font size key. Try setting the largest value higher, to 3 times your Base font size.

Alternatively, you could try checking the box Disable font size rescaling on the same page.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-21-2012, 02:14 PM   #3
Guido Henkel
Enthusiast
Guido Henkel began at the beginning.

Device: mobi, epub, lit
Unfortunately neither of these fixed the problem. They introduce tons of other artifacts that are not desirable.
Guido Henkel is offline   Reply With Quote