Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 09-02-2009, 01:07 PM   #16
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelC View Post
Very impressive. I can recite it like poetry and tell you what it means but I wouldn't dare try to write it out after XX years. Even with one small error that was amazing.

Mel
Sometimes it's kinda scary what is dredged from my long-term memory!
I can still recite most of Jabberwocky too. Highly useful.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 03:06 PM   #17
MelC
Evangelist
MelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it is

Device: Cybook Gen3, PRS600
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Sometimes it's kinda scary what is dredged from my long-term memory!
I can still recite most of Jabberwocky too. Highly useful.
I can actually spell what I remember of the Jabberwocky which is a darn sight better than my Chaucer apparently...

Mel
MelC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert