Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Other Books

Notices

Old 01-02-2008, 11:14 AM   #1
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Twain, Mark: The Prince and the Pauper. v1, 2 Jan 2008

This is the HTML version of the book to be used by others to make their own version (PRC, IMP , ect...).

The Prince and the Pauper is a novel by Mark Twain. It was first published in 1881 in Canada before its 1882 publication in the United States. The book represents Twain's first attempt at historical fiction. Set in 1547, the novel tells the story of two young boys who are identical in appearance: Tom Canty, a pauper who lives with his abusive father in Offal Court, London, and Prince Edward, son of Henry VIII of England.

Note: The file is large due to illustrations to begin each chapter.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Twain Mark_The Prince and the Pauper.rar (2.20 MB, 1314 views)
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 01:40 PM   #2
PHC
PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: iPhone, iPad, Macbook Pro, Mac Pro
Warning: this file may be a zip bomb

Most of your files are really good but this one is not. It contains a file Twain Mark_The Prince and the Pauper.html0 which, when I changed the extension to html, hung up FireFox so I had to force quit it. I opened it in Calibre and it showed that it was a zip file. I tried to unzip it and it created Twain Mark_The Prince and the Pauper.html0.zip.cpgz. This in turn created another zip file and so on. Just a heads up.
PHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 03:07 PM   #3
mmat1
Berti
mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer Lumiread
There's really something wrong with this html0, but i don't think it's a bomb (malware). It's compressed with something that i (and 7z) did not recognize and has a signature "bdfile" at the beginning.

Trying to decompress it with zip will fail, it's not a valid zip-archive.
mmat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 06:29 AM   #4
faltradl
Guru
faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch
.rar is a RAR-arcive. You can use WinRAR to decompress ist, or 7-Zip.

.html0 ist a file of "Book Designer". (I fond that by google, but I don't know anything about "Book Designer".)
faltradl is offline   Reply With Quote