Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-28-2004, 02:51 PM   #1
derekweb
Groupie
derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Palm Treo 700p & iPaq hx2755
Blame Morpheus ...

I'm here because I followed a link from over on PDA24-7 ... posted by Morpheus (at least that was his(?) screenname over there on that site, I do not know if the Morpheus here is any "relation"). So you can blame him/her/it/them that I'm here.

MobileRead is taking a little getting used to in the initial setup, but it's a nice site, and a good read. I hope to be around for a while.

I suppose a little bit about me is in order:
From the US, Life is fun, and I have a PalmOne T3. Otherwise, it's Work, Eat, Sleep, Date. And not necessarily in that order.
derekweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 03:23 AM   #2
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
welcome
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 06:00 AM   #3
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Derek. Yep, MR is a busy place. Well worth finding your way around, though. Best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 07:06 AM   #4
Poppa1956
Evangelist
Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Verizon Ellipsis Tablit w/Kindle and Nook apps.
Howdy!
Poppa1956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 01:09 PM   #5
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Wow...old post...new friends....welcome!!!
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 01:12 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I hope most of you realize that the original post is from 2004.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 01:22 PM   #7
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I hope most of you realize that the original post is from 2004.
I think happy_terd's been going through the entire Introduction forum and posting a reply to each post. Why? I don't know.

EDIT: Oops, looks like someone else bumped this on up instead of happy_terd.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 01:23 PM   #8
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I think happy_terd's been going through the entire Introduction forum and posting a reply to each post. Why? I don't know.
I have not bumped a single outdated one...check the posts above me.

Thank you for the support.
Old 05-22-2010, 01:28 PM   #9
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
I have not bumped a single outdated one...check the posts above me.

Thank you for the support.
Which I noticed and edited my post, sorry. Beppe seems to be the one reviving all the really old ones, I just noticed yesterday that you were posting to a ton of intro threads. Are you guys trying to up your post count or something? It makes using the new posts feature a pain having to sort through all of it.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 01:31 PM   #10
happy_terd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Which I noticed and edited my post, sorry. Beppe seems to be the one reviving all the really old ones, I just noticed yesterday that you were posting to a ton of intro threads. Are you guys trying to up your post count or something? It makes using the new posts feature a pain having to sort through all of it.
If I wanted post count I would hang out in the lounge all day with the others, lol.

I always say hi to all the new people. it's what I do.
Old 05-23-2010, 10:41 AM   #11
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
If I wanted post count I would hang out in the lounge all day with the others, lol.

I always say hi to all the new people. it's what I do.
Well, that and advocating genocide!

No - not forgotten yet
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 11:41 AM   #12
happy_terd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
Well, that and advocating genocide!

No - not forgotten yet

edit:
bah...not worth the fight.

Last edited by happy_terd; 05-23-2010 at 12:26 PM.
Old 05-23-2010, 12:35 PM   #13
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
edit:
bah...not worth the fight.
No fight from me - just want new members to be fully aware of the level of lunatic they are talking to:

Linky

Kind of a public service.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 12:50 PM   #14
happy_terd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
No fight from me - just want new members to be fully aware of the level of lunatic they are talking to:

Linky

Kind of a public service.

Wasn't my best day...but that is me.

you made your point now leave me alone.

Last edited by happy_terd; 05-23-2010 at 12:53 PM.
Old 05-23-2010, 05:58 PM   #15
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Eh! This is MobileRead, one of the most pleasant places in the web. "Introduce Yourself" is NOT the right place to continue old debates. Come on and give eachother a hug. Now!

Michael
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote