Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-13-2012, 01:33 PM   #1
anoved
Enthusiast
anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, iPhone
Automatically converting to multiple formats

Is there a way to configure Calibre to automatically convert fetched news to multiple formats, or, more generally, to automatically convert any ebook to multiple formats when imported?

I have Mobi/Kindle selected as my preferred output format and profile, since I read ebooks mostly with my Kindle. However, I keep Mobi and ePub versions of all my ebooks, for compatibility with other readers and software (such as I use on my phone). At present, I manually convert new Mobi files to ePub (or to Mobi, if obtained in ePub format). I would like this to happen automatically - so that whether I import an ePub or Mobi file, Calibre automatically prepares a copy in the complementary format.

Is there a setting or plugin that can achieve this? Alternatively, for the specific case of news recipes, can this be somehow scripted in the recipe (overriding the default output format)?
anoved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:42 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
No
Unless you resort to a batch file using the CLI .
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert