Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 01-17-2008, 10:09 AM   #1
adelheid
Zealot
adelheid began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
M-Edge cover wanted

Is there anyone (in the Netherlands) who has the M-Edge black Cybook cover and would like to trade with my Bookeen brown cover?

Groet,
Adelheid
adelheid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 02:57 PM   #2
adelheid
Zealot

Just ordered the M-Edge cover. So trading offer is withdrawn.
Advert
Old 05-26-2008, 12:41 PM   #3
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
How is the M-Edge cover working out?

Is it better then the Standard Bookeen cover or even the Leather one.

Thanks
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 05:34 PM   #4
adelheid
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbusybookworm View Post
How is the M-Edge cover working out?

Is it better then the Standard Bookeen cover or even the Leather one.

Thanks
I prefer it over the Bookeen one (don't know which one you mean with the Leather one?), mainly because of the colour. The M-Edge looks and feels just a little bit better. That is ofcourse very personal. There's nothing really wrong with the Bookeen cover.
Old 05-26-2008, 06:18 PM   #5
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
The thing was that the price for both for me is working about to be pretty similar, so was curious if the alternative to the official Bookeen cover had any advantages.

As for the leather comment, oops, I realised afterwords that bookeen only sells leather covers and no alternatives. I was confusing it with covers for the Sony Readers
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert