Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 01-15-2010, 02:54 AM   #16
Godzil
a pthread?? where? where?
Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Newton MessagePad 2100, and only this
CYBEN310B is a generical product name for all the Gen3 product (expect the GoldEdition one), so be careful
Godzil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:25 AM   #17
Adri
Adri began at the beginning.

Device: Opus
Booken has come back to be with a similair solution as provided to dki. I have tried it and it worked. Thank You Booken.

They have however clearly stated in their reply I may not distribute. Those having a similiar problem should contact them.

Thanks to everybody for your feedback.
Adri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 06:13 AM   #18
accesszh
accesszh began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Opus
Quote:
Originally Posted by erwinb View Post
Hi!
I had the same problem and worked out a solution for me. Perhaps it works for someone else, too?

I must say beforehand that my opus recognized the sd-cards only after I re-inserted them after the opus was running. Try this out before performing the following steps:
I tried your method, nothing changes on my device. I dont know what is the problem on my device.
accesszh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 06:15 AM   #19
accesszh
accesszh began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Opus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adri View Post
Booken has come back to be with a similair solution as provided to dki. I have tried it and it worked. Thank You Booken.

They have however clearly stated in their reply I may not distribute. Those having a similiar problem should contact them.

Thanks to everybody for your feedback.
Dear Adri, would you please PM the solution to me? It may be also helpful to my device.
accesszh is offline   Reply With Quote