Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 12-01-2009, 10:33 PM   #1
Sunspark
Zealot
Sunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with others

Device: EZ Reader Pocket PRO
Why is the case described as leather?

It's a case that does it's job as a case, but I'm wondering why it's described as a leather case? No way it's leather. I've seen two versions of it, the original one, and the changed one. The colours for both are slightly different and I don't really remember the original one anymore. But the one I have now with the grey matte interior, and the yellow-brown fauxy-leather outside, well.. I think the outside is vinyl based.. the inside not sure. Wouldn't it be more accurate to describe it as a pleather (plastic leather, several different types) case or something? The plastic exterior is a little sticky too, likely a manufacturing residue.

To be more specific, if it was called a solid gold case, and one received a coloured foil case, then it isn't an accurate sale. You might want to fix that Astak, both on the website, ads and in the little paper insert inside the case where it says "leather".
Sunspark is offline   Reply With Quote