Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-09-2009, 09:34 PM   #1
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Hi from Québec!

Hello everyone!

I am not yet a convinced reader addict, but since my dad is the immoral and infamous yvanleterrible, I will, someday, inherit one...

My oh so totalitarian father has tortured me for years, and I am here to get back at him, with, I hope, the help of all of you guys!

I am really looking foward to this vengeance!

Last edited by Verencat; 05-09-2009 at 09:37 PM.
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:37 PM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
verencat, you are a worthy daughter of your father !! bienvenue au forum ! we'll all gleefully help you torment your father, it's one of our favourite sports. the best place for that is the lounge, come and take a look around and you'll soon see what i mean...

(as for the reading bit... resistance is futile ! soon you will be just as addicted as the rest of us ! )
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-09-2009, 09:43 PM   #3
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Aaargh! Nooooooo!

My goose is cooked!

I'm proud to introduce you to my daughter. You'll find her to be gentle, intelligent and funny. It's from her mother's side.

If she does something wrong... It's from her mother's side.

Welcome Cat.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:45 PM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

you're going to have to watch what you say from now on yvan !
Old 05-09-2009, 09:48 PM   #5
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Welcome. And there's this funny story about your dad.... it's like this, there was this tub of eels and an electric lawnmower and two passing Ardvarks and.... *struggling noises*

<The rest of this message has been deleted by the Society to Save Yvanleterrible from Embarrassment>
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-09-2009, 09:50 PM   #6
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
Welcome. And there's this funny story about your dad.... it's like this, there was this tub of eels and an electric lawnmower and two passing Ardvarks and.... *struggling noises*

<The rest of this message has been deleted by the Society to Save Yvanleterrible from Embarrassment>

(don't worry cat, we'll get him sooner or later. )
Old 05-09-2009, 10:04 PM   #7
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Welcome to MobileRead Verencat.

We are at your disposal in any pursuit of vengeance against your father.
But alas, I am torn between a friend and a friend's daughter.
Who shall I ally my trebuchet armies and flying trains with?

We may be bribed...
We may ask you to participate in a poll and vote contrary to your father...
We may ask you to outprankster the prankster...

WDE. (decisions, decisions...)

(and I believe it was a hovercraft incident)
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:05 PM   #8
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post

We may be bribed...

but what will you do if one of the poll options is CANADA ???

outprankstering the prankster should be fun for the whole family though.

(and by family, i mean mr, and i mean le terrible.)
Old 05-09-2009, 10:07 PM   #9
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post

Hilarious! I just knew he woudn't let you speak!
Dad, freedom of speech is a right, man So what if I finally discover that you are a fraud! Let them tell me everything, I promise I wont repeat...
Old 05-09-2009, 10:10 PM   #10
Verencat
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post

We may be bribed...

(and I believe it was a hovercraft incident)
I am at your service and ready fot EVERYTHING!
Don't be torn, choose me, I am, after all, a better, more refined version of him!
Old 05-09-2009, 10:12 PM   #11
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Oh brother!

Nooo, not him too!!!
Old 05-11-2009, 07:54 AM   #12
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User

Yes! She finally left the house.

She was here for Mother's day weekend.

It's been a lot of fun.
Old 05-11-2009, 12:13 PM   #13
Verencat
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
Yes! She finally left the house.

She was here for Mother's day weekend.

It's been a lot of fun.
Nice dad! Next time, I'll just stay home!
Old 05-11-2009, 12:51 PM   #14
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post
Nice dad! Next time, I'll just stay home!
: panicking: Well, I have a lot of work you see, and you'd have to travel for your studies. You know you don't like travelling. You'd be better off staying at your place....