Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 03-20-2013, 09:51 AM   #1
hannahi
Addict
hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3, Google Nexus phone, Sony PRS-300
File in Kindle Cloud--converting to EPUB

I have a DRM-free book that I want to convert to EPUB to put on my sony reader. I only have it stored in my Kindle personal docs account. Is there any way I can access the file and convert it to epub? (I was trying to convert the MBP file but now I understand that's not the book).

Last edited by hannahi; 03-20-2013 at 10:06 AM.
hannahi is offline   Reply With Quote