Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 07-18-2012, 03:24 PM   #1
froginmds
froginmds began at the beginning.

Device: nook color
Unhappy Help me! Please. Can't register nook color

I got a Nook for my son? I purchased my Nook color on eBay. It was from a pawn shop that sells on eBay. When I received the NC it was locked / password protected. I followed the instructions from B&N on how to reset the password. I then tried to register it and even called B&N to ask for help. They said they can't help unless I know the original email address it was registered with. Please help. Any answers or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
froginmds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 11:02 AM   #2
shootingMaNs
later...
shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600, iRiver Story HD, Nook Color Kobo Libra H2O
Sounds like you need to contact the person you bought it from. If they can't help you, I would ask for the money back. Without the email address, your NC is an expensive paper weight.
shootingMaNs is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
lost password, register, unregister