Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-09-2011, 11:13 PM   #1
molman
Evangelist
molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Playing Zork on Kobo Touch

I know this is a little old, but I didn't really pay attention to it as I didn't have an eReader at the time. Using the inbuild browser you can goto;

http://www.portablequest.com/

and play all the old Infocom style text adventure games. I'm not sure if I like it (I find it a little clunky using the virtual keyboard), but still thought I'd share for those who missed this when it was making waves with Kindle users.

Maybe a stylus would make the keyboard better?
molman is offline   Reply With Quote