Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-15-2010, 10:42 AM   #1
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Sony on sale at Sams...

I was at Sam's the other day and surprised to see Sony readers. They had the pocket edition for $144 and the Touch Edition for $174. I almost picked one up... although the boss was with me. It would have been a gift for her.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 10:51 AM   #2
Zyzomys
Hooked on Phonics
Zyzomys began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
The pocket edition's regular price in the US is now $150, and the Touch is $170. Depending on which one you are buying, you may want to shop elsewhere.
Zyzomys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 01:16 PM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyzomys View Post
The pocket edition's regular price in the US is now $150, and the Touch is $170. Depending on which one you are buying, you may want to shop elsewhere.
Well... 144 is less than 150 and I probably have the touch edition price wrong. It might have been 164.

But, thanks for telling me I'm not a good bargain hunter.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 01:39 PM   #4
rmm200
Groupie
rmm200 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rmm200 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rmm200 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rmm200 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rmm200 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-600
I am sure she would be delighted with either.

It would look good on your next performance review!

Robert
rmm200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 05:19 PM   #5
advocate2
My Kingdom for Karma
advocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the rough

Device: Sony 350, 650, 950, Nook Color
I saw it at Sam's this morning and meant to ask for a price check. It could be in the computer but not on the display.
advocate2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 10:36 PM   #6
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
I don't know about the Sam's offer , but BJ'S Wholesale Club had special packages that included the leather cover and AC adapter, which are usually an extra $60.

Pocket: $148
Touch: $180
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote