Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2010, 12:27 AM   #16
tench
Connoisseur
tench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toys

Device: Sony PRS-505
I just tried the Kobo code and it only gave me 10% off my ebook!

Anyone have success with it?
Old 03-07-2010, 01:27 AM   #17
SimonSays
No wire hangers, ever!
SimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-300
yeah, some of the free books listed aren't free yet either :/ I guess they didn't specify what time on Mar 7 all of this starts
Advert
Old 03-07-2010, 04:37 AM   #18
seagull
Addict
seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: Amazon Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tench View Post

Only gave 10% for me as well, guess I'll wait
Old 03-07-2010, 08:24 AM   #19
lindseyas
lindseyas began at the beginning.

Device: Waiting for a Spring Design Alex
Quote:

Same problem here. I'm really hoping we're just early and this isn't some sort of bait-and-switch.
Old 03-07-2010, 08:56 AM   #20
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by seagull View Post
Looks good! I wonder if the Kobo code (Read2010) will be for a specific title or you can choose any.
The code is no good. it's either invalid or expired.
Advert
Old 03-07-2010, 09:05 AM   #21
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Having been involved with REBW from the start, we were disappointed when this year's event coincided with taking our www.bewrite.net website down for major reconstruction. Thanks to Smashwords, though, we were able to get around it. See my sig line below. Have a good week folks. Very best. Neil
Old 03-07-2010, 10:48 AM   #22
SimonSays
No wire hangers, ever!
SimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enough

neilmarr- site is not working for me :/

This page is used to test the proper operation of the Apache HTTP server after it has been installed. If you can read this page it means that the Apache HTTP server installed at this site is working properly.

The fact that you are seeing this page indicates that the website you just visited is either experiencing problems or is undergoing routine maintenance.

If you would like to let the administrators of this website know that you've seen this page instead of the page you expected, you should send them e-mail. In general, mail sent to the name "webmaster" and directed to the website's domain should reach the appropriate person.

For example, if you experienced problems while visiting www.example.com, you should send e-mail to "webmaster@example.com".
Old 03-07-2010, 11:51 AM   #23
seagull
Addict
seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: Amazon Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The code is no good. it's either invalid or expired.
"Read2010" certainly works, it just gives 10% off instead of 100%
Old 03-07-2010, 12:58 PM   #24
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Well, I see that the Read an EBook Week festivities are going on over at Smashwords, but although I enrolled Boomerang in the program some time ago I sure haven't been able to find it in the listings.

So I hope it is okay if I pass on a code you can use to get the 50% off anyway.

HK56J

Boomerang on Smashwords

banjobama from here at MR had some nice things to say about Boomerang on her new ebook review blog.

Ebook Alchemy

Thanks,
Alan
Old 03-07-2010, 01:05 PM   #25
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
***neilmarr- site is not working for me***

Both links are correct, Simon, and they do work ... eventually. I suspect the problem is with heavier than usual traffic at Smashwords today, being the first week of REBW. I'm by no means the only one reporting problems. Apologies. Neil
Old 03-07-2010, 01:13 PM   #26
Harryplopper
Harryplopper began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS600
"Read2010" was going to only give me 10% as well.
Old 03-07-2010, 02:05 PM   #27
emonti8384
browneyedgurl
emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505/950x2, PRS-600 silver, Galaxy III purple, T2 black
Now it says the Kobo code is only for $1 off.
Old 03-07-2010, 02:11 PM   #28
SimonSays
No wire hangers, ever!

Still waiting for a few books to show up with the offers available that are listed http://www.ebookweek.com/partners.html
Old 03-07-2010, 02:23 PM   #29
emonti8384
browneyedgurl
emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505/950x2, PRS-600 silver, Galaxy III purple, T2 black
Whew, I thought I was just not looking hard enough!
Old 03-07-2010, 04:44 PM   #30
tench
Connoisseur
tench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toys

Device: Sony PRS-505
That's so sad about Kobo's coupon. :-(

Anyone manage to find a link to the free download from Books on Board?
Closed Thread