Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-28-2009, 06:06 PM   #1
nbvanyoos
NB VanYoos
nbvanyoos will become famous soon enoughnbvanyoos will become famous soon enoughnbvanyoos will become famous soon enoughnbvanyoos will become famous soon enoughnbvanyoos will become famous soon enoughnbvanyoos will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle 2
FREE eBook download

I am the author of the science fiction Onyalum Series, and I have recently republished the first book, Admiral's Ghost, and made it available for free download to celebrate the publishing of the third book in the series:

http://www.nbvanyoos.com/Downloads.aspx

It is also available for the Amazon Kindle for only $0.80:

Kindle Version

If you check it out, I would appreciate a review, good or bad, here or on Amazon.com. Information on all the books in the series including free (pdf) previews can be found at my web site:

http://www.nbvanyoos.com

Enjoy, and look for additional eBook formats later this year. Happy eReading!
nbvanyoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 08:31 AM   #2
JRM34857
Enthusiast
JRM34857 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505 / Kindle 3 / Nook Touch
I downloaded and left a tip.....
JRM34857 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-30-2009, 07:17 PM   #3
nbvanyoos
NB VanYoos
nbvanyoos will become famous soon enoughnbvanyoos will become famous soon enoughnbvanyoos will become famous soon enoughnbvanyoos will become famous soon enoughnbvanyoos will become famous soon enoughnbvanyoos will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle 2
Thank you much, donations are always welcome...
nbvanyoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 07:41 PM   #4
Shadow
Enthusiast
Shadow began at the beginning.

Device: EZ Reader
Karma for you.. Thank you..
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 08:02 PM   #5
radamo
Addict
radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Oasis 9th Gen
Thanks so much... I will add this to my list and review when done.
RA

P.S. Good Karma to you...
radamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-02-2009, 01:25 AM   #6
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
Thank you. Will give it a go. In the mean time have some good karma.
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:29 PM   #7
Stormchild
Evangelist
Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1. BeBook Mini. BeBook Neo and Club. BeBook Live. BeeBook Pure.
Thanks. It is next on my list to read. If I enjoy it then be sure I will want more in ebook at a fair price of course.
Stormchild is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
downloads, free ebook, science fiction