Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 03-07-2011, 03:30 PM   #1
Half Bee
Half Bee began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
How Delete all Ratings ??

I want to delete all the ratings of all the books in my library. Is there a way to do this in bulk?
Thank you.
Half Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:32 PM   #2
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Select all the rows, and in the bulk edit metadata dialog change the Rating to "0 stars", click ok should do it?
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-07-2011, 06:33 PM   #3
Perkin
Guru
Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Sony PRS-300, Kobo Aura HD, iPad (Marvin)
To select all of them easily, just click on the grey square above the row numbers.
Perkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 11:39 AM   #4
Half Bee
Half Bee began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
KiwiDude and Perkin
Big thanks for the help.
Half Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:13 PM   #5
Soireb
Soireb began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
THANK YOU!! This has been driving me nuts, some of my books I've bought but haven't read yet, and they had ratings from when I fix their metadata. Now I've finally cleaned all the ratings.
Soireb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert