Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 01-11-2011, 02:54 PM   #1
Khassib
Khassib began at the beginning.

Device: none
Who offers the most German books?

Hi,
I'm just now starting to look into the world of ebooks. I love books and don't know if I really want to go the e-route. But of course I said that about digital cameras too when that started...didn't want to give up the 35mm film...
I guess the deciding factor for me would be the availability of German language books. I am from Germany but live in the US. Given that it's becoming increasingly expensive to haul books in a suitcase, ereaders might be a good option - if I can get a good number of German books. Should I just wait a year or two, now that the whole tablet think is really taking off? Maybe there will be big changes. But I guess this is more of a copyright issue than a tech issue. Does anyone here have any insight on this? I do have an iphone, but that's just too small to be a good option.

Thanks,
Kerstin
Khassib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 04:19 PM   #2
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Hello Kerstin,

a very good place to start is here at the German Forums.

Regards
Yasmine
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert