Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 03-25-2010, 02:41 PM   #1
irenasobolewska
irenasobolewska began at the beginning.

Device: PRS600
Using more than one sony ereader

I have 2 ereaders - a PRS600 and a PRS505. My library is linked to the PRS600 and it won't let me transfer the books to the PRS505. How do I do this?
irenasobolewska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 03:18 PM   #2
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Kobo Forma
If the ebooks have DRM on them (meaning they were purchased from Sony) both Readers will have to be registered to the same account.

If you open the Sony software, log into your account then go to account settings. Somewhere near the bottom of settings it should tell you which devices are registered to that account.

If the 505 is not listed they go ahead and authorize it for that account and you should then be able to transfer your purchased titles to the 505 as well as the 600.

If the 505 was registered to a different account then you will need to de-register it before proceeding. This may be done via the account setup or worse-case you may have to call Sony for them to de-register.
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-25-2010, 03:35 PM   #3
irenasobolewska
irenasobolewska began at the beginning.

Device: PRS600
Using more than one sony ereader

This sounds like just the sort of advice I need, thank you so much. Can you be a bit more specific. Which Sony account are you talking about. Is this something I should be able to find on their website or is this in the reader software on my PC somewhere?????
irenasobolewska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 03:47 PM   #4
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Kobo Forma
You originally stated that your library is linked to your 600. I'm assuming you have the Sony Library software loaded on your PC. If you have the Sony software on your PC then open that up and log into your account through the software then follow the instructions above.
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote