Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-08-2011, 04:13 PM   #1
laginou
laginou began at the beginning.

Device: Sony reader
Ebook stores

I am a francophone. So when I use the "Find a book" function in the last version of Calibre I never find a french langage book because Calibre browse only english ebook stores. Is it possible to add francophones ebook stores in the list? I have my own list of francophone ebook store. Thanks for your help!
laginou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 04:29 PM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Moderator Notice
Moved to main forum, this is not about recipes.

There's a sticky for store requests.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert