Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-20-2010, 10:41 AM   #1
jjsimon
jjsimon began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Calibre appearence - type too small in latest version

Is there any easy way to enlarge the type size on the main page of Calibre in ubuntu? I'm sure the answer is simple. But thanks for any help.
jjsimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 08:28 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjsimon View Post
Is there any easy way to enlarge the type size on the main page of Calibre in ubuntu? I'm sure the answer is simple. But thanks for any help.
Sometimes Kovid is just too fast answering questions.

In your other post (asking this question) Kovid answered it 1 minute after you posted it. Most likely while you were still trying to figure out how to fix the fact that your Post Title had two "C"s in calibre, 4 minutes later you fixed the title by creating a 2nd post of the same question with a fixed Title.

Either Kovid was super fast answering the first post or "Kovid, Doctor of Physics" is using some sort of temporal shift to give the illusion of efficiency.

Either way Kovid answered the above post 4 minutes before it was posted.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-20-2010, 09:06 PM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Well I did implement a Casimir effect closed time machine the other day
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 09:38 PM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Of Course that explains everything.

Gmail has one bad day on the 15th and ever since then there have been ripples causing strange things to occur when sending mail.... About the same time Kovid implements a Casimir effect closed time machine...

Coincidence???
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 11:09 PM   #5
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Please stop! My head is hurting!

Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-21-2010, 04:19 PM   #6
MikeFromHC
Zealot
MikeFromHC has learned how to read e-booksMikeFromHC has learned how to read e-booksMikeFromHC has learned how to read e-booksMikeFromHC has learned how to read e-booksMikeFromHC has learned how to read e-booksMikeFromHC has learned how to read e-booksMikeFromHC has learned how to read e-books

Device: Pandigital Novel
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
I saw the Tardis but will not tell your secret.
Anybody asks me about you PhD and I'll just say Dr. Which?
MikeFromHC is offline   Reply With Quote