Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 04-28-2010, 01:25 AM   #1
zshep
Banned
zshep began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 2
Kindle DX

Hi, I'm looking to sell a spare Kindle DX. It still has original box with charger, usb cable, and instructions. It has only been used once and is in 10/10 condition, I'm looking to get $300 please PM me for pictures or to make an offer.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-18-2010 at 06:10 AM. Reason: NOTE: THIS PERSON HAS BEEN BANNED FOR TAKING MONEY AND NOT DELIVERING THE EBOOK
zshep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 01:38 AM   #2
inositle
inositle began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Do you have past references from eBay or something similar? I'm just weary since you joined today and have three posts that seem just enough to get your post count up (not that I have much different ).
inositle is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-28-2010, 02:44 AM   #3
zshep
Banned

sorry I don't have an ebay account, just looking for a good place to sell this it was given to me as a gift but I already have a kindle 2. thanks
Old 04-28-2010, 05:18 AM   #4
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
pm sent
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 03:05 PM   #5
zshep
Banned

still available
Advert
Old 04-29-2010, 07:01 PM   #6
zshep
Banned

has been sold
Old 05-05-2010, 04:44 PM   #7
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Damn, no emails since I send the cash and no reader as of yet... I hope I didnt get taken
Old 05-06-2010, 05:41 PM   #8
rcuadro
Wizard

I am wondering... Did anyone else "buy" it also?
Old 05-06-2010, 08:17 PM   #9
GrouchoM
Enthusiast
GrouchoM began at the beginning.

Device: none
Did you send "cash" like literally? You were asking for it if you did.
GrouchoM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 04:52 AM   #10
grndslm
Enthusiast
grndslm has a propeller beanie that spins backward.grndslm has a propeller beanie that spins backward.grndslm has a propeller beanie that spins backward.grndslm has a propeller beanie that spins backward.grndslm has a propeller beanie that spins backward.grndslm has a propeller beanie that spins backward.grndslm has a propeller beanie that spins backward.grndslm has a propeller beanie that spins backward.grndslm has a propeller beanie that spins backward.grndslm has a propeller beanie that spins backward.grndslm has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: none
Sucks to be you.
grndslm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 05:10 AM   #11
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Kind of doesn't look too good. The OP has a post count of 8, and prior to this thread his only posts were single word responses to random threads. Best to start tracking this down and seeking return of your funds.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 05:15 AM   #12
rcuadro
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrouchoM View Post
Did you send "cash" like literally? You were asking for it if you did.
I used PayPal but in all reality I guess I have to consider the money lost
Old 05-07-2010, 05:18 AM   #13
rcuadro
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solicitous View Post
Kind of doesn't look too good. The OP has a post count of 8, and prior to this thread his only posts were single word responses to random threads. Best to start tracking this down and seeking return of your funds.
True... Oh well, sometimes you take chance and sometimes you get burned.
Heck, he even sent me an email with pictures of the reader with the forum name and current date
Old 05-07-2010, 05:25 AM   #14
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
rcuadro:

Give this about 3-4 more weeks.

If nothing happens, I will personally ban his ass from this site.

If there is one thing that I have no tolerance for, it is people who take other people's money and disappear.

When it comes to the Moderation Team, you have (in my opinion) the most proactive Moderator looking out for this kind of crap.

Sincerely,
Don (Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 12:36 PM   #15
irenas
Zealot
irenas began at the beginning.

Device: Astak EZ reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuadro View Post
I used PayPal but in all reality I guess I have to consider the money lost
Isn't it that PayPal secure transations up to $200?
irenas is offline   Reply With Quote