Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Fictionwise eBookwise

Notices

Old 12-04-2008, 09:35 PM   #1
spartman
spartman began at the beginning.

Device: palm sj33
I have to admit.....

I like my new ebookwise much better than my PRS 500! Reading in the dark and comfortable to hold = more time spent reading & less time with cramped hand.

Thanks to the developer of IMPserv ! A great tool for those of us with no CF reader!
spartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 03:35 PM   #2
Wordcrasher
Addict
Wordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle Fire 2015, Kindle Paperwhite
My eBookwise is my first reader, so I cannot confront it with others, but I'm very satisfied with it. I was worried about having only 64Mb, but they are more than enough to carry with me all the books I need when I travel.
And I fully agree: it is really comfortable.
I think someone should try hitting the market with a reader like the eBW, just with a higher resolution, a color display and using SD card, keeping the price around 100$. I surely would go for it. It should be possible, as you can buy a digital frame with a really good display for 60€...
Wordcrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-07-2008, 07:53 PM   #3
spartman
spartman began at the beginning.

Device: palm sj33
I hope they make one exactly like you suggest. I would buy 2!
spartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 11:18 PM   #4
cartz
Zealot
cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Inkpalm 5 Mini
I must admit also, that I'm kinda jealous at times of my wife's new ebookwise while I'm using my Sony PRS505. And now we've bought each of the kids an ebookwise to be given to them as presents - so I'll really be the odd one out
cartz is offline   Reply With Quote