Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-11-2007, 02:27 PM   #16
Leaping Gnome
Evangelist
Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500
I've pushed probably about $4,000 in gift certificates to non-US mobileread members, if you have a paypal account and would like some Connect store credit just send me a PM.
Leaping Gnome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:00 PM   #17
pkemmis
pkemmis began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader

I managed to buy a reader through ebay.com although it arrived set up in Japanese (!) to start with....

It was sorted out very quickly after I sent it back and very happy now.

Busy converting files to load onto it, there must be a way to automate this....
pkemmis is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-12-2007, 12:34 PM   #18
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkemmis
Busy converting files to load onto it, there must be a way to automate this....
There probably, is. What are you converting from?

You might find the Wiki page on conversions to be helpful -- a lot of the conversion apps listed there do batch conversions, which speeds things up massively.

And of course, in case it needs to be said, RTF format works just dandy in the Reader (well, except for pictures), so if you can get a file there, you're pretty much done.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote