Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-15-2010, 02:19 PM   #1
joycedb
Guru
joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Smile discounted price

To anyone who might have been considering purchasing my full-length novel, SERENDIPITY HOUSE, Fictionwise currently has it discounted even less than Amazon. You can read a blurb and the first two chapters at my website, here. And to those who've already bought, thank you.

Joyce

Edited to report discounting period over. Sorry.

Last edited by joycedb; 04-16-2010 at 01:55 PM. Reason: discounting period over
joycedb is offline   Reply With Quote