Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 01-22-2010, 08:04 AM   #1
dioib
∂₪≈☼
dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ιη.σιγ.ηιφι.κα
Lightbulb Pegatron Slate

I know this is old news, but I searched MR for more details on it and couldn't find any. Well, one simple answer might be "because it's not an e-reader", but let's leave that to the course of time. So..here is what I've found so far:

Neowin's short description

Another short video on YouTube
dioib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 08:30 AM   #2
CyGuy
Avid Reader
CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 902, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, ASUS TF700, and Cybook Gen III
That looks like a very interesting device indeed. I will keep my eye on this one. Thanks for sharing!
CyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-22-2010, 08:35 AM   #3
deltop
Zealot
deltop doesn't litterdeltop doesn't litterdeltop doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Glo
Really like the look of that. I've been thinking of the Notion Ink Adam as my next reader, but this has a slightly larger screen and that could be the clincher since I'm wanting to read comics on it. The bigger the better, whilst keeping the weight down. But since it's running Windows 7 that also means a much shorter battery life than The Adam most likely.

Will just have to wait for more info and some reviews.
deltop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 08:56 AM   #4
CyGuy
Avid Reader
CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 902, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, ASUS TF700, and Cybook Gen III
That is very close to the form factor I have been looking for, and Win7 is a must for me personally. I sure hope it has decent battery life, at least 6 hours, 8 would be better.

CyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote