Notices

View Poll Results: All Kindle owners
Is this your first DEDICATED e-book reader device? 74 37.95%
Did you sell your K1 and upgrade to K2? 9 4.62%
Did you keep your K1 and add K2? 30 15.38%
Do you own any other brand, and 'cross over'? 19 9.74%
I have a K1 and have no intention of buying the K2....its fine as is. 24 12.31%
I have a K1 and am waiting for reviews. 4 2.05%
I have a K1 and would love a K2 but its financially frivolous/impossible 5 2.56%
I don't have a dog in this fight, but I want to see the results! 30 15.38%
Voters: 195. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-24-2009, 04:07 PM   #16
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
After I win Alexander's drawing, this'll be my first Kindle. I mean the Kindle 2. When I get it, I mean. The Kindle 2.
Nonsense! I'm winning it for my son the SEAL!
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 04:47 PM   #17
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
c'mere doggie. Grandma wants to .......scratch you........
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-24-2009, 04:49 PM   #18
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Okay, let's just call it my first abuse of Mod powers. I added, "Waiting for reviews" and voted that way.

DGma, your polls have a way of growing...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 04:58 PM   #19
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Okay, let's just call it my first abuse of Mod powers. I added, "Waiting for reviews" and voted that way.

DGma, your polls have a way of growing...
Oh, FINE. Anyone else care to throw in a question?

Maybe Portugal?

The Blue one next to the Fish???

Don't. You. Dare.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:15 PM   #20
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Oh, FINE. Anyone else care to throw in a question?

Maybe Portugal?

The Blue one next to the Fish???

Don't. You. Dare.
We should probably include Italy, since it was so sadly neglected before!
Advert
Old 02-24-2009, 05:16 PM   #21
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
PORTUGAL !!!

()
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:50 PM   #22
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Why are you looking at me. I'm just standing right over there. I have a Sony and no Kindle lust. It is a good machine but I did not even switch to a newer model of the Sony or to the Gen3. Could you turn up the light a bit, this older e-ink screen needs a bit more light to be read (and so I don't step again in that stuff that the doggie left.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:51 PM   #23
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
PORTUGAL !!!

()

(fanning self rapidly) I had to look at the poll to make sure you hadn't added it.........
Old 02-24-2009, 05:56 PM   #24
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
How about adding this option

Quote:
I also own other brand(s), and enjoy them all?
I certainly didn't "cross over", I merely added to my arsenal!
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:57 PM   #25
pshrynk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post

DGma?
Old 02-24-2009, 05:59 PM   #26
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:

NO!

But I'm serious............
Old 02-24-2009, 06:00 PM   #27
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
NO!

But I'm serious............
Then I cannot participate in your stinky poll.

Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 06:01 PM   #28
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
We should probably include Italy, since it was so sadly neglected before!
When there´s Italy and Portugal, GERMANY can´t be far!!!!
I´m completely wrong in this thread since I have no kindle. To be honest I´m trying to track pshrynk because of his new avatar. Pshrynk, your being green does not mean that you have to be a frog!!!!! As moderator you need someting, well, that shows you´re trustworthy and reliable. No more llamas, of course, well, maybe very good ones...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	llama.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	24320  
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 06:02 PM   #29
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Then I cannot participate in your stinky poll.

Oh au contraire, mon ami. You can click on "kept my K1 and added K2.

And my poll doesn't stink.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:03 PM   #30
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
When there´s Italy and Portugal, GERMANY can´t be far!!!!
I´m completely wrong in this thread since I have no kindle. To be honest I´m trying to track pshrynk because of his new avatar. Pshrynk, your being green does not mean that you have to be a frog!!!!! As moderator you need someting, well, that shows you´re trustworthy and reliable. No more llamas, of course, well, maybe very good ones...
'sigh. I knew it was only a matter of time........Big hug, ravenne!