Notices

View Poll Results: All Kindle owners
Is this your first DEDICATED e-book reader device? 74 37.95%
Did you sell your K1 and upgrade to K2? 9 4.62%
Did you keep your K1 and add K2? 30 15.38%
Do you own any other brand, and 'cross over'? 19 9.74%
I have a K1 and have no intention of buying the K2....its fine as is. 24 12.31%
I have a K1 and am waiting for reviews. 4 2.05%
I have a K1 and would love a K2 but its financially frivolous/impossible 5 2.56%
I don't have a dog in this fight, but I want to see the results! 30 15.38%
Voters: 195. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-16-2009, 10:11 AM   #136
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
I'd rather prescribe bacon ....

Bacon AND Donuts!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bacon.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	25754  
Attached Images

desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 05:15 PM   #137
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Bacon AND Donuts!
Don't know if that combination is a good one...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-16-2009, 09:13 PM   #138
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
Well if he injures himself I saw bacon decorated band-aids the other day. Not sure who thought that might be a good idea, but they are out there!
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 02:42 PM   #139
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The poll has ended.....I have no clue what it means.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:20 PM   #140
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
The poll has ended.....I have no clue what it means.
What was it about, anyway?
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-17-2009, 08:27 PM   #141
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
What was it about, anyway?

Again, I have no clue. No one told me I had to know what I was doing, or why............
Old 03-18-2009, 12:42 PM   #142
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Who was in charge ?
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote