Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-26-2011, 04:17 AM   #1
Dana Kokla
Dana Kokla is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Dana Kokla is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Dana Kokla is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Dana Kokla is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Dana Kokla is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Dana Kokla is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Dana Kokla is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Dana Kokla is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Dana Kokla is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Dana Kokla is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Dana Kokla is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: pc
EBook Promotion - FREE DOWNLOAD - Offer expires SAT29OCT!!!!

FLOWER REFLECTIONS by Dana Kokla

Just been epublished and am so excited about it that I'm doing a FREE DOWNLOAD ebook promotion! This offer expires Sat29OCT!!!!
Flower Reflections is a charming and entertaining gift-book of 'flowerscopes'. What does your favourite flower say about you? For all who love flowers this book brings a new dimension and perspective to their beauty. Usually accurate and fun to read, let me know what YOU thought.

Your FREE COUPON CODE is: MY83D
REMEMBER coupon expires Sat 29 Oct 2011

Link: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/98248

Hope you enjoy my book as much as I think you will!
Thank you
Dana Kokla

Last edited by dreams; 10-26-2011 at 01:54 PM. Reason: fixed link / Last edited by Dana Kokla; Today at 02:06 AM.
Dana Kokla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 05:02 AM   #2
Stormchild
Evangelist
Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1. BeBook Mini. BeBook Neo and Club. BeBook Live. BeeBook Pure.
Your link goes to something else entirely unless you are writing soft port under a different name. :-)
Stormchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 05:09 AM   #3
Dana Kokla
Dana Kokla is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Dana Kokla is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Dana Kokla is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Dana Kokla is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Dana Kokla is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Dana Kokla is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Dana Kokla is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Dana Kokla is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Dana Kokla is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Dana Kokla is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Dana Kokla is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: pc
Hi Stormchild

Thank you, I realised and have just spent 30 minutes checking and trying to modify or reply to my own posts. Something to do with 'shortened links', where I had cut & paste.

I've managed to modify the link in my original message but here it is again for you. Enjoy!

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/98248

Kindest regards
Dana
Dana Kokla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 06:19 PM   #4
Stormchild
Evangelist
Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1. BeBook Mini. BeBook Neo and Club. BeBook Live. BeeBook Pure.
Looks interesting. Thanks for that.
Stormchild is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ebook, flowers, free, garden, spiritual