Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 10-13-2006, 06:34 PM   #1
doctorow
Guru
doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Recent research study on e-paper

There is a new research study on the current state of the e-paper market with a rundown of the major manufacturers and an outline of the potential uses and applications of e-paper.

http://drjoe.stores.yahoo.net/eisforeelpat.html

Too bad it costs $79 ;(
doctorow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:47 AM   #2
serendipitynz
serendipitynz began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thanks for the "Too bad it costs $79" quote, I'm on a $0.00 budget until I can persuade someone to finance my research.
serendipitynz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert