Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-17-2010, 04:55 PM   #1
dgillette.rm
Connoisseur
dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: sony
Sony wish list

Maybe someone has already talked about this and missed it. If so, sorry about that.

I use the wish list at the Sony store to help me easily keep track of books that I have pbooks of that I probably want to eventually get as ebooks. My list probably has 80 items in it. I am not sure as every time I try and access anything but the first page of the list I get an ssl error. Anyone else experience this? Anyone know an email address for Sony help?

Thanks in advance for any help.
dgillette.rm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 10:57 PM   #2
emonti8384
browneyedgurl
emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505/950x2, PRS-600 silver, Galaxy III purple, T2 black
YES!!!! I had like, 4 pages of books on my wishlist-I ended up having to write them down and delete them in order to get to the ones on page 2 and beyond. I couldn't remember which books I wishlisted. It reeeeaaaalllllly sucked, lol. That's the only workaround I found, lol
emonti8384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert