Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-22-2011, 11:40 PM   #1
phukew2
phukew2 began at the beginning.

Device: pocket edge
Another New PocketeDge owner

Hi all,
Saw the PE on woot and couldn't resist the price, figured it was worth taking it for a spin. Have more than a few android gadgets. Glad this site is here. Not able to do much with PE yet (can't get past registration) but now that I've found this site I see a glimmer of hope ahead. Now all I need is to find some time.
phukew2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 12:39 AM   #2
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hello and welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-25-2011, 09:13 AM   #3
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by phukew2 View Post
Hi all, Saw the PE on woot and couldn't resist the price, figured it was worth taking it for a spin. Have more than a few android gadgets. Glad this site is here. Not able to do much with PE yet (can't get past registration) but now that I've found this site I see a glimmer of hope ahead. Now all I need is to find some time.
Welcome to Mobileread and entourage edges!

Have a visit to the edge/pocket edge forum ,when you have the opportunity! Helpful members and many hints, tricks and tips. Also, there are a number of videos posted on YouTube by entourage that will assist in learning to use this little gem!

Forum member obsessed2 as detailed an updated method of performing the edge update.

The graphic in this thread/post Bypass registration screen shows how to get past the registration screen now that entourage servers are no longer active. Here is a video representation of the same graphic; Video explanation.

The entourage archive at the top of the entourage edge forum is a copy of the official entourage forum copied here when entourage shut down.
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote