Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-04-2011, 11:08 PM   #1
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
Clicking/ticking Next Page Button

My next page button on the right side (the one I use the most) has started to click... it's faint, but enough to really bug me. I don't think that it's actually broken, I more suspect that I touched it with sticky fingers and there's something sticky that's breaking free as the button starts to press as it happens at the very lightest touch of the key before it activates the physical button underneath.

Anybody else had this happen? Did cleaning around the button work? If so, what did you use? I'm not comfortable slathering the area with rubbing alcohol as I don't want it to get inside the case at all.
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote