Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-06-2010, 01:01 PM   #106
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
I got the Oberon catalogue today! *drool*
What, Oberoncatalogue? Where, Oberoncatalogue? Didn't see it on the webside. I would like one; not that I've got any money left, after paying for the Customs.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 02:28 PM   #107
OakIris
Addict
OakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi; Kindle Paperwhite
Luckily, though tempted, I don't have any money for more Oberon gear, either. What money I do have left will go for eBooks! Still, a catalogue would be nice, just to look at the pretty pictures.

Holly
OakIris is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-06-2010, 03:26 PM   #108
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

As a recent customer from overseas, I think I'll email them to ask for one. Didn't even know it existed.
Old 10-06-2010, 03:29 PM   #109
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
What, Oberoncatalogue? Where, Oberoncatalogue? Didn't see it on the webside. I would like one; not that I've got any money left, after paying for the Customs.
I think it is because I am a certified Oberon junkie
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 03:32 PM   #110
OakIris
Addict
OakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi; Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
I think it is because I am a certified Oberon junkie
I bet you are definitely on one of their lists! I haven't even received my cover as yet, but you - o.k., and a few others here - made a convert of me!

Holly
OakIris is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-06-2010, 03:38 PM   #111
desertblues
Home for the moment

Well, I've got the Oberon-jeebies; it's a kind of virus I think.
A classic symptom: indecision on which colour or pattern to spend hard-earned money on. I was torn between the black Wild Roses and the red one. Still lying awake, tossing and thinking; did I get the right one?
But I asked Oberon nicely ( with kindest regards) for a catalogue.
Old 10-06-2010, 03:41 PM   #112
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Quote:
Well, I've got the Oberon-jeebies; it's a kind of virus I think.
A classic symptom: indecision on which colour or pattern to spend hard-earned money on. I was torn between the black Wild Roses and the red one. Still lying awake, tossing and thinking; did I get the right one?
But I asked Oberon nicely ( with kindest regards) for a catalogue.
I knew when I got my reader cover that I would be getting other items from them (I got hooked that quickly).

I wrote down my favorite covers, the items I thought I would be getting, and then decided what to get by how much I would use the item. for instance, I knew I would use the Kindle every day so it was assigned the number one favorite. then I assigned the other designs in descending order of how much I liked them... I know I'm a mess
Old 10-06-2010, 03:48 PM   #113
desertblues
Home for the moment

Quote:
I knew when I got my reader cover that I would be getting other items from them (I got hooked that quickly).

I wrote down my favorite covers, the items I thought I would be getting, and then decided what to get by how much I would use the item. for instance, I knew I would use the Kindle every day so it was assigned the number one favorite. then I assigned the other designs in descending order of how much I liked them... I know I'm a mess
Well...........don't you go giving me all kind of wrong ideas
Old 10-06-2010, 03:50 PM   #114
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

Quote:
Well...........don't you go giving me all kind of wrong ideas
tried to warn ya!