Notices

Old 11-21-2012, 01:03 PM   #1
sugarluverx
Hybrid- The Dark Flame
sugarluverx began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch
Red face New member :)

Hello every im Stacey just joined.

Thought id post in the forum to introduce myself. Would love to chat to some nice people about anything in general.

I currently hava had a ebook published on a few big sites
i have a Kobo touch which i adore !!!
A lot of my friends have no idea what a Kobo is, as Kindles are more well known so i hope someone else has one!!

Would also like to know is anyone else has published and how they have gotton on

XXX
sugarluverx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:42 PM   #2
Quexos
In limbo
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Ipad Mini Retina
I have the Kobo Glo and I'm happy with it too.
Welcome to the forum Stacey
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:45 PM   #3
sugarluverx
Hybrid- The Dark Flame

Red face

Ahhh no way i really want it is the back light any good ? is it still the touch screen ? hope your ok
Old 11-21-2012, 03:40 PM   #4
Quexos
In limbo
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Ipad Mini Retina
The back light is excellent. It ranges from weak to very strong (I personally put it on weak as it is enough for reading) And the screen is 100% touch. I kind of miss the home button that I had on my previous reader but I got used to this device.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarluverx View Post
Ahhh no way i really want it is the back light any good ? is it still the touch screen ? hope your ok
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:59 PM   #5
sugarluverx
Hybrid- The Dark Flame

yay... the only things missing from the touch was a back light... ok i know what i want for xmas well chuffed got annoyed with the cases with the lights as they got in the way. you should check out some of the wallets and skins they have for the kobos some are gorgeous
Old 11-21-2012, 05:28 PM   #6
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:33 AM   #7
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPhone 5, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Stacey and welcome to MobileRead. I originally had a Sony 505 and now have a Sony T1 and am very pleased with both but do wish they had glo lights.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 05:23 AM   #8
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote