Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 02-24-2011, 05:17 PM   #1
Grizzly
Grizzly will become famous soon enoughGrizzly will become famous soon enoughGrizzly will become famous soon enoughGrizzly will become famous soon enoughGrizzly will become famous soon enoughGrizzly will become famous soon enough

Device: mebook
help please to stop calibre moving books

hi folks could someone please please help me pulling my hair out how do i stop calibre from moving books in the libary ie i just want calibre to just the read the folder of my books and not move them thank you for any help

regards Grizzly
Grizzly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 05:21 PM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Calibre doesn't move books. It copies books when you add them, which you can't change.
Or are you talking about Calibre moving its internal folders around when you are editing metadata? If you are, please review this sticky.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert