Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-06-2010, 06:00 PM   #1
lecoeur
Connoisseur
lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Contemporary paranormal mystery

A few years ago I wrote a Y/A paranormal mystery that was published by Firedrakes Weyr. The rights have now reverted to me and so I have republished.

Sunshine & Shadows

A boy, a girl, a beach, a mystery. Could there be magic in the air? Sunshine & Shadows is a ‘paranormal’ young adult contemporary adventure set on the beautiful and enchanting West Wales coast. The author has deftly woven wisps of Celtic mythology in a deceivingly simple but beguiling storyline centred in and around two teenage misfits and their extraordinary adventures.

140,000 words.
available from Smashwords and all the usual suspects.(B&N, Sony,Kobo, Borders Australia,Diesel, Apple.)
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/13579

http://www.rdlecoeur.net
lecoeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 06:09 AM   #2
lecoeur
Connoisseur
lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Contemporary paranormal mystery

I forgot to post the video trailer link in the original-Doh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF45JEyrmm0

Enjoy.
Old 11-01-2010, 01:58 PM   #3
lecoeur
Connoisseur

Sunshine & Shadows

I've recently posted a new cover for this book and its finally filtered down to
B&N,Sony, Kobo, Diesel etc

Please visit my website for all the links to all the distro's.
http://www.rdlecoeur.net
Thanks.

Tags
mystery, paranormal, rdlecoeur, sunshine&shadows, y/a