Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-19-2012, 11:45 AM   #31
chwcjw
chwcjw has top level security clearance to Area 51.chwcjw has top level security clearance to Area 51.chwcjw has top level security clearance to Area 51.chwcjw has top level security clearance to Area 51.chwcjw has top level security clearance to Area 51.chwcjw has top level security clearance to Area 51.chwcjw has top level security clearance to Area 51.chwcjw has top level security clearance to Area 51.chwcjw has top level security clearance to Area 51.chwcjw has top level security clearance to Area 51.chwcjw has top level security clearance to Area 51.

Device: kindle
recd no info from both scott and jhempel24 dont know whats wrong with my puter
chwcjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:47 AM   #32
chwcjw
chwcjw has top level security clearance to Area 51.chwcjw has top level security clearance to Area 51.chwcjw has top level security clearance to Area 51.chwcjw has top level security clearance to Area 51.chwcjw has top level security clearance to Area 51.chwcjw has top level security clearance to Area 51.chwcjw has top level security clearance to Area 51.chwcjw has top level security clearance to Area 51.chwcjw has top level security clearance to Area 51.chwcjw has top level security clearance to Area 51.chwcjw has top level security clearance to Area 51.

k, scott have yr message now.
Old 03-19-2012, 12:02 PM   #33
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Assuming chain is at scottken, so sending PM now....
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:51 PM   #34
chwcjw

sent to scottken, sorry about delay, have spam plus computer glitchin as well as unfamiliar with all this re very jr member
Old 03-19-2012, 02:46 PM   #35
scottken
Addict
scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook color
coupon received. Sending to Koland next.
scottken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 03:46 PM   #36
Andreiuta
Zealot
Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
I'd be interested. I think the chain is at koland so I'll send a PM. Thanks.
Andreiuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:05 AM   #37
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
code sent to Andreiuta
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:30 PM   #38
KevinTMC
KevinTMC has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Kindle 3
I'd like to be next, please. I believe I'll be getting the code from Andreiuta? (I'll send my e-mail address via PM.)
KevinTMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 05:07 PM   #39
Andreiuta
Zealot
Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Code sent to KevinTMC.
Andreiuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:55 PM   #40
KevinTMC

Got it. Thanks Andreiuta!

Now I just need an e-mail address from the next MobileRead punter to step up to this thread...
Old 03-25-2012, 04:38 PM   #41
KevinTMC

Still waiting for the next participant for the April bundle. Hope I didn't kill the thread already...April hasn't even started yet!
Old 03-25-2012, 04:51 PM   #42
camiller
Addict
camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wireless
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTMC View Post
Still waiting for the next participant for the April bundle. Hope I didn't kill the thread already...April hasn't even started yet!
If you don't want to wait longer you can always use another "disposable" email address and send the code to yourself, then if someone does come along later you can simply PM them the code.
camiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:12 PM   #43
rolalinii
Ghost
rolalinii could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rolalinii could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rolalinii could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rolalinii could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rolalinii could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rolalinii could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rolalinii could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rolalinii could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rolalinii could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rolalinii could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rolalinii could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle
pm sent to scott who should ignore it.. sent to kevintmc now. lol didn't update the page or somthing didn't see it was past scott.

Last edited by rolalinii; 03-26-2012 at 10:14 PM.
rolalinii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:05 PM   #44
KevinTMC

I've placed my order and had the code sent along to rolalinii.
Old 03-27-2012, 06:33 PM   #45
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
I picked this one up earlier in the thread but I've been wondering; this one came out two full weeks before April was even here. How early do these become available? Is May already available? What about June? The Baen web site already shows the bundles available through June but I'm not sure if you can purchase and download yet.

Anyone know?

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote