Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-11-2010, 08:59 AM   #1
chicki
Enthusiast
chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle
New Contemporary Romance - $2.99!

Marcia Hadley, wealthy Santa Barbara socialite, is married to the heir to a family fortune. Her life consists of parties, charity events, and entertaining her husband’s business associates. She has everything she desires – except the love of her husband.

Taylor Villanova has worked the door of some of the most exclusive clubs in Miami where money and appearance take you past the velvet robe. He’s had his fill of spoiled, rich women. Now he works as a bouncer in an Atlantic City, New Jersey nightclub.

When Marcia and Taylor meet the unexpected happens and both of them learn that life isn’t always what it seems.

http://www.amazon.com/Have-You-Seen-...7827689&sr=1-1
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/18241
chicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 08:31 AM   #2
chicki
Enthusiast
chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Someone to follow ...

Dani Reynolds, the heroine in Have You Seen Her? has agreed to start sharing her life on Twitter. Follow her @DaniReyNow

Chicki Brown
Old 08-02-2010, 04:01 PM   #3
chicki
Enthusiast

Magazine Interview!

I posted this earlier, but I guess it should've gone here.

I am so excited to announce that today I have my first magazine interview as a published author with Romance at Heart magazine - http://romanceatheart.com/interview/chikkibrown.html

Please stop by to see how I did. Thanks!

Chicki Brown
Old 08-02-2010, 04:40 PM   #4
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Don't spam.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 09:11 AM   #5
chicki
Enthusiast

Great weekend read!

If you're looking for an emotional, contemporary romance to read this weekend, consider Have You Seen Her?

Marcia Hadley, Santa Barbara, California socialite has been married for seven years to the heir of a family fortune. He sees to it that she has the finest home, cars and clothes. Yet that isn’t enough to keep Marcia from running.

Dani Reynolds, Atlantic City nightclub cocktail waitress works on her feet seven hours a night, five days a week for less than minimum wage in a crowded, smoky nightclub. She lives in an aging, run-down apartment, rides the city bus, and she’s happier than she’s ever been.

Marcia and Dani have more in common than anyone could imagine. They are the same woman.

And only Taylor Villanova, the club’s sexy bouncer can help her reconcile her two distinct personas, face her greatest fear and discover a love greater than she’d ever imagined.

Available on Amazon at http://su.pr/26hZz2 and Smashwords.com.

Chicki
Old 08-13-2010, 09:20 AM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Here is the Amazon link:

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/26hZz2...7827689&sr=1-1

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 03:30 AM   #7
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Hi Chicki

I have read your sample on Smashwords, and I really liked what I read... I have put your book in my cart, to be bought next time I have a few in there.
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:47 AM   #8
chicki
Enthusiast

Thanks so much, Lene! I hope you enjoy the story.

Chicki
Old 08-30-2010, 01:22 PM   #9
CaraM
Guru
CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

This sounds really good. I'll put it on my list to download when I get my new Kindle.

www.caramarsi.com
Logan's Redemption
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0040JI3PG
CaraM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 06:49 AM   #10
chicki
Enthusiast

Thank you so much, Cara! You don't need a Kindle device to get the book. It's available on Kindle for PC and phone and also on Smashwords for all e-formats including PDF and plain text.

Chicki
Old 09-04-2010, 01:09 PM   #11
chicki
Enthusiast

I Need Your Votes!

The video trailer for Have You Seen Her? is in a contest over at
http://yougottareadvideos.blogspot.com/

Today is the first day it is being featured. Please visit the site, read the rules on the right side of the page and plan to cast your vote between September 21-26. I'll be sending out a reminder on the 21st.

Thanks!

Chicki Brown
Old 10-09-2010, 08:55 AM   #12
chicki
Enthusiast

Sale!

Have You Seen Her? my contemporary romance is now on sale for $2.39 on Kindle at http://su.pr/26hZz2. Get your copy today!

Chicki Brown
www.chicki663.webs.com
Old 10-09-2010, 08:56 AM   #13
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
If it's only available at Amazon, I won't want to see her.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 09:01 AM   #14
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
If it's only available at Amazon, I won't want to see her.
We can always count on you, Jon!

Actually, this offering is available both on Amazon and Smashwords, so you can see her now, Jon!

Last edited by Moe The Cat; 10-09-2010 at 09:03 AM.
Moe The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 07:33 AM   #15
chicki
Enthusiast

Thanks, Moe! Yes, the book is on both Amazon and Smashwords. I hope you check it out.

Chicki

Tags
chicki brown, contemporary, interview, kindle, multicultural, publishing, romance, smashwords, t. l. haddix