Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 09-16-2013, 04:10 PM   #1
mickapoo
mickapoo began at the beginning.

Device: MacBook Air
Warning ITMS-9011: No NCX Extensions Doc specified

I'm hoping someone can help me with this error message. I created my ebook using Pages, assigned the proper styles to the TOC, then exported to ePUB. When I delivered the ePUB via Producer, I receive the following error message:

WARNING ITMS-9011: "No NCX Extensions Document Specified" at Book (MZltmspBookPackage)

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide!
mickapoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 12:53 PM   #2
Arun Jha
Arun Jha began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Warning ITMS-9011: No NCX Extensions Doc specified

I received this same error as well. Cannot figure out how to fix it.
Arun Jha is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-17-2013, 01:08 PM   #3
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
If this is a message from Pages or another Apple program, you should contact Apple for support.

Guessing from the message, I think that there is no NCX document in the ePUB. Keep in mind that a NCX is mandatory for ePUB2, but not for ePUB3.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote