Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 05-04-2014, 09:31 AM   #1
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Question apps, coins geography

I am in the UK & have a KF HDX. usually I buy from UK app store, but I do also have a .com account and I can see my device on amazon.com also ( and mu=y list of owned apps)

so IF I decide to buy an app via amazon.com ( because it's cheaper there or because it ha free coins, whereas the UK version has no free coins)...

1. will the app work OK
2. will the .com coins appear ok on my UK registered device
3. will I be allowed to spend the coins ( at the UK store) or will I hit some " only i america" rule, or - worstcase- not unless I & my Kindle set foot on USA soil & connect to a local wifi to prove I'm really there ?

( the coins T&C does raabbit on about USA only, if you can stay awake long enough to read that far into the legalese)

I see various horror stores in the amazon coins bad reviews - re geography rules.... I bought them but I can't use them type tales...
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote