Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 03-21-2012, 01:43 PM   #1
dandelioncottage
Abibliophobe
dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2 64 gb, Nook Glowlight, iPad 4 (128 gb)
Question Where is the My Screensavers folder on NookColor?

I'm trying to install the new Hunger Games screensaver, and the instructions say to drag-and-drop it into the My Screensavers folder on the NookColor (with the NC connected to my Mac).

However, I can't seem to find this folder. Is it inside some other folder?

Thanks!
dandelioncottage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:01 PM   #2
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by dandelioncottage View Post
I'm trying to install the new Hunger Games screensaver, and the instructions say to drag-and-drop it into the My Screensavers folder on the NookColor (with the NC connected to my Mac).

However, I can't seem to find this folder. Is it inside some other folder?

Thanks!
There is no screensaver on the NC, only the eInk models have Screensaver.

You can change the wallpaper though - is that what you're trying to do?
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 10:42 PM   #3
dandelioncottage
Abibliophobe
dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2 64 gb, Nook Glowlight, iPad 4 (128 gb)
Smile Screensaver/Wallpaper Question

As it turns out, I think I am trying to change the wallpaper, even though B&N calls it a Hunger Games "screensaver."

I dragged the folder into the Wallpapers folder, and since it doesn't really appear to be a screensaver anyway, but rather 3 separate Hunger Games wallpapers, my method worked fine. I think it was the instructions that confused me.

Thanks very much for your help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
There is no screensaver on the NC, only the eInk models have Screensaver.

You can change the wallpaper though - is that what you're trying to do?
dandelioncottage is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
nookcolor, screensaver