Old 06-09-2015, 07:39 AM   #1
WeaselADAPT
Constant Reader #00970095
WeaselADAPT began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle for Mac
Post Greetings!

Hey there,

Newbie here, just checking in!

I wholeheartedly believe that there is no better pastime in the world than reading. Unless I'm way off on that, writing must, by extension, rank quite high as a profession, and toward those who do it well, even reverence is not too strong a thing. And so, I feel perfectly justified in calling Stephen King my hero.

Outside of that strangely satisfying relationship, I am most comfortable and most well versed in the realm of disability rights advocacy. I was born with a rather significant physical disability, but I didn't realize the true significance of it, of our going through life together, until I found the organization ADAPT. With them I found the most important issue, they'd crafted a solution, and it was up to people like me to help get it pushed through Congress. That tough nut is yet to crack, honestly.

I think my favorite game is ... trying to find the inner talent that will elevate me to economic freedom – you know, before I find myself in the clearing at the end of the path.

[Promotional content deleted - MODERATOR]

Anyway, the publishing thing is what's brought me here. Trying to expand my resources.

Tell me how badly this is going to NOT work, please:

.pages ---> Calibre ---> Kindle for Mac

Okay, nice to meet you all!

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 06-09-2015 at 10:43 AM.
WeaselADAPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 10:46 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Welcome to Mobileread.

Please address any questions you may have to the appropriate forum(s).

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weasel